Since 1996, the SCCC has developed into a prominent South African regional amateur performing group, requiring specialized support services. It is a division of the South Cape Music Academy, a registered Non-Profit Company subscribing to the requirements of the SA Companies Act.
Our development objectives include:
- A junior development choir feeder system
- A youth choir section
- An instrumental accompaniment section
- A professional music staff complement
- A parental support and fundraising group
- A day-to-day management team.
- A choir school and education unit
The Choir is currently based in the Glenwood House Music Academy.
|Director of Music||Jan-Erik Swart||
|Director - Finance||Louise Swart||
|Director - Choir Manager & Garderobe||Mimi Haasbroek||
|Director - Governance||Gayleen Tobias||pending|
|Director - Governance||Busi Matiwani||pending|
|Logistics Manager||Ronnie Strydom||
|Accompanist||Sunette van Wyk||
|Parents' Association Convener||Pending for 2017|